We’re happy to provide technical knowledge about our products. If you do not find what you are looking for or need assistance, please contact us!
- How to Conduct a Tank Vacuum NER Test
The procedures in which to conduct a Normal Evaporate Rate (NER) test varies from tank to tank and also depends on if the tank is a vapor shipper or a liquid tank. Please utilize the guides below to conduct your test to assess your tanks vacuum integrity.
Once you tested your tank’s NER value, compare to the specification of the specific tank to determine if there is a vacuum integrity issue.
- How to Charge a Vapor Shipper - Coming Soon
- Pump-out Port and Overfilling Video
- Chart/MVE Warranty Statement
- Sanitizing and Decontaminating Guide
- Vet Seal Instruction Guide
- HS Code Listing
- Liquid Tank Manual
- Vapor Shipper Tank Manual
- Liquid Discharge Device Manual
- Vapor Shipper – Hazardous Goods Shipping Exemption
- PDF Logger Details
- Weight/Dimensions of Tanks
- Weights/Dimensions of Tanks with Shipping Containers
- Straw/Goblet/Cane Configuration
- Digital Thaw Unit Instructions
- Guns and Sheaths
- Lid Assembly Replacement Instructions
- Side by Side photo of the neck of the XC 20 Signature and the SC 20/20 - (SC 20/20 is on the left; XC 20 on right)
- Handing Frozen Semen (article found on Progressivecattle.com)
- Shipping Transit times from New Prague, MN
- Semen Handllng - Great article on semen handling
INTERESTING VIDEOS FROM INTERNET
Semen Handling Procedures - SDSU Extension
Semen Tank - Dr. Lou Nuti talks about semen tank handling and semen storage for artificial insemination in goats
If you would like to submit an article or a link that you feel would educate others about artificial insemination or semen tanks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.