These are the perfect shipping (vapor) tanks for you to ship semen/embryos.
Light weight and durable describes our vapor shipper and protective cover series.
The 4/2V holds 120 1/2 cc straws and the hold time is 2 weeks.
The 4/3V holds 280 1/2 cc straws and the hold time is 3 weeks.
Choose the model that fits your specific needs. Reliable and easy to use!
Featuring Advanced QWick Charge Technology
|Maximum Storage Capacity|
|No of Canisters||1|
|No of 1/2 cc Straws (10/cane)||-|
|No. of 1/2cc Straws 1 Level Bulk||88|
|No of 1/4 cc Straws 1 Level Bulk||182|
|Performance (Hold Time overrides NER specifications)|
|LN2 Capacity w/o Inventory L est||1.5|
|Static Holding Time Days||8|
|Static Evaporation Rate* L/day||0.19|
|Neck Opening in (mm)||1.40 (35.0)|
|Over Height in (mm)||13.5 (343)|
|Outside Diameter in (mm)||7.25 (184)|
|Canister Height in (mm)||5.0 (127)|
|Canister Diameter in (mm)||1.20 (31)|
|Weight Empty lb. (kg)||6.0 (2.7)|
|Weight Charged vapor lb (kg)||8.0 (3.6)|
|Weight Full liquid lb (kg)||9.0 (4.1)|
|Plastic Protective Shipping Container (part #)||20750408|
* Static evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate and holding time will be affect by the nature of container use, atmospheric conditions, and manufacturing tolerances.
- MVE Protective Shipping Containers are recommended
- Protective Containers ensure upright shipping
- Liquid and vapor storage options
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- Charges in 2 Hours
- Three Year Manufacturers Vacuum Warranty
Literature & Manuals